Utilising the latest IP network camera technology available our systems are suitable for an array of commercial and residential purposes including;
- Retail outlets
- Commercial Properties
- Houses & Garages
- Gyms & Leisure Centres
We only use trusted, easy to use and reliable CCTV systems that have a proven track record for your peace of mind. Our systems range from single cameras to 16+ including internal and external configurations.
Benefits of IP CCTV
- Ideal for shops, schools, pubs, clubs, offices etc.
- High Definition 1080P Quality.
- Scalability – Buy and add cameras as needed and as budget allows.
- Remote viewing access from computers, smart phones and iPads.
- Lower storage costs – no DVD’s or tapes required.
- Easy to use and retrieve footage.
Why do you need CCTV?
60% of businesses in the UK are effected by crime each year plus hundreds of thousands of burglaries, and this costs a staggering £5bn, with a staggering 10% of business lost as a consequence of crime.
CCTV is a very powerful tool in the fight against crime. Not only does CCTV provide a fantastic visual deterrent – footage can be used to provide evidence against anti-social behaviour, theft, vandalism and burglary – saving you thousands in the long run.
- CCTV helps to deter thieves
- View remote locations, including multiple locations at once
- Safely monitor premises from a control room
- Provide CCTV evidence to Police to secure a prosecution